Don’t have to use Twitter, deactivate your account in a pinch, follow these steps
After the acquisition of Elon Musk, a large number of users are leaving Twitter.
Users are deactivating their accounts in large numbers.
You can deactivate your account from iPhone or Android phone.
New Delhi. Since the acquisition of Elon Musk on Twitter, there has been an increased interest among users to leave the micro-blogging site. Most people are looking for alternatives other than Twitter. Meanwhile, according to a report, Twitter has lost nearly one million users since Elon Musk bought the tech company. In such a situation, if you are also ready to say goodbye to social media apps, then you can deactivate your account on Twitter’s website or mobile app from your iPhone or Android phone.
If you are not ready to delete your Twitter account but want to take a break from the site, you can delete the app from your device without deleting your entire account. , Let us now tell you how you can deactivate your account from Twitter.
How to Deactivate Your Twitter Account on iPhone or Android
1. First of all open the Twitter app on your iPhone or Android.
2. Now tap on your profile pic in the top left corner and select Settings and Support option.
3. Here click on Settings and Privacy.
4. Tap on your account on the top of Settings.
5. Scroll down to the Deactivate option given at the bottom of the page.
6- Now tap on Deactivate here.
7- Enter your password and tap on Deactivate one last time.
Also read- Twitter will add ‘official’ label with Verify account, these users will get the facility
How to Deactivate Your Twitter Account on Desktop
1. First of all go to Twitter website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the More option in the menu on the left side of the Twitter homepage.
3. Select Settings and Support in the pop-up.
4. Now go to the Settings and Support drop-down menu and select Settings and Privacy.
5. Then click on your account at the top of the setting menu.
6. Click on Deactivate your account at the bottom of the menu.
7. Now click on Deactivate at the bottom of the page.
8. Now enter your password and click on Deactivate Account.
how to delete twitter app
To remove the Twitter app on Android, hold on the app icon and tap on Uninstall. Apart from this, to hide the app, you can drag and drop it in your app drawer.
Be the first to read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi| Today’s latest news, live news updates, read the most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi|
Tags: Tech news, Tech News in hindi, Tweet, Twitter, Twitter Account
FIRST PUBLISHED : November 10, 2022, 10:27 IST