How to connect AirPods to Windows PC via Bluetooth, know the complete process
Apple AirPods are designed for iOS devices.
You can also use them with other devices and PCs.
However, sometimes there is a problem in connecting them to the PC.
New Delhi. Apple’s AirPods are completely wireless Bluetooth earbuds. They are primarily designed for iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPad, but AirPods also work with other devices, including Windows PCs. If you also use AirPods and want to connect them with your PC, then we are going to tell you how you can connect AirPods with your PC.
To connect AirPods to a PC Place your AirPods in the case and press and hold the small button on the back until the status light flashes white. Your AirPods will now appear in the Add device window in the PC’s Bluetooth settings, where you can click to pair and connect.
How to connect AirPods to PC
1. Place your AirPods in their case and make sure they’re charged.
2. Open Settings from the Start menu on your PC. It will be in the gear shape icon above the power button. You can also type settings in the Start menu search box.
3. Now click on Devices.
4. At the top of the Bluetooth and other devices section, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. The switch on the right should toggle to blue.
5. Click Add Bluetooth or other device.
6. Click on Bluetooth by going to the Add Device window.
7. Open your AirPods case.
8. Press and hold the small button on the back of the case until the light on the front of the case turns on.
9. Now the AirPods will appear in the list of devices available for pairing on your PC.
10. Click on Airpods here.
11. Now Windows will connect to Airpods and a success message will appear on the display. Get Done here.
Also Read – Will Apple launch an affordable Pencil? Know the truth of this report
What to do when AirPods won’t connect to PC
If your AirPods are not connecting to PC, then you can solve this problem in many ways. For this, first of all make sure that your airpods are charged, but if you are still having trouble, you can also reset your airpods. This way you will be able to charge them and sync them properly.
PC can also be a problem
Apart from this, it is also possible that the problem is coming from your PC instead of your AirPods. If so, try running the Windows troubleshooter. It is accessed through the Start Menu’s Settings. Here you can choose Update & Security and then Troubleshoot. Not only that you can click on other troubleshooters and then on Bluetooth. This may give you recommendations on how to fix the problem.
First read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi.
Tags: apple, tech news, Tech news in hindi
FIRST PUBLISHED : December 02, 2022, 08:49 IST