What is web application and how different it is from website, know everything
A web application is a type of software program that runs on a web server.
We can use web application on multiple platforms simultaneously.
New Delhi: To take admission in any college or to sit in any examination, first fill the form. There was a time when to fill any form one had to go to the office of that department. But now the era of digital has come. For this, by visiting that related website in the internet browser, you can fill the form very easily sitting at home. There are also some things that can be done through web application without downloading any mobile application.
Also read: Using these 5 apps in mobile can be dangerous, avoid using them
What is Web Application?
Some examples of web application
The most perfect example of a web application is Gmail. You can use Gmail from any browser. You can send mail as well as receive mail from Gmail. Whereas. Facebook is used through browser and software app. This is a web application because along with saving pictures, videos etc., you can also take feedback from people.
Advantages and disadvantages of web application
1. We can use web application on multiple platforms simultaneously.
2. It is very important to have internet for this.
3. The problem of software piracy is negligible in this.
4. Not much RAM or storage is required to use the web application. It can also be used from an ordinary computer or mobile phone.
5. If the internet or electricity goes out while working on the web application, then all the work can be destroyed.
Be the first to read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi| Today’s latest news, live news updates, read the most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi|
Tags: Apps, Mobile Application, Tech news, Tech News in hindi
FIRST PUBLISHED : October 24, 2022, 13:00 IST